Posted on December 05 2015
It's the season of giving! It's also the season of visiting several stores that are probably too packed while you're searching for something you're not even sure of yet.
This is why I've got a few items picked out for you. Maybe you'll be interested, maybe you won't.
1. The Initial silk Bracelets: These are simple yet still screams meaning. Give a personalized bracelet that your loved one can wear all the time.
2. Minnie Rose Cashmere shawl: Need I say more? Get this for yourself or for friends to keep them warm for the season! They'll love you!
3. Terra Cotta Silk Scarf: First off, its silk. Your skin will thank you overtime you wear this around you. Gentle enough to wear everyday and cute enough to always put a little color and trend into your life.
4. Necklaces: You can't go wrong with a necklace. It's a piece every woman should own for any outfit. They can definitely make or break an outfit.
5. Rings: If you or your friends aren't too fond of necklaces, why not get them a ring? These rings are dainty and perfect for wearing everyday. Handmade with love and filled with meaning.
6. Candles: Candles warm up any house and make them smell wonderful! The best thing you can do is get them a high quality candle that burns well. Of course, Calypso and Maison Louis Marie are some of the best without breaking the bank.
Now you have an idea of what to get! The best part is, you'll get a 15% discount.
Avoid the heavy crowds and visit Azzurra Capri while the offer still stands.
(available in Figue and Mimosa)
(available in different scents)